There were two bits of surprise entertainment at Sand Blast’s Riptide Pool Party. Around 4:00 the DJ cleared the pool to make way for Gotham Synchro, New York’s synchronized swim team. They did a short routine, then they randomly selected five audience members, handed them flowered bathing caps, and taught them some moves. Next was a performance by Real Housewife of Atlanta Kenya Moore. She sang and danced, then invited five audience members to dance with her.
Click here to visit the photo galleries of the entire Sand Blast Weekend. Prints, downloads, and products are available for purchase.
Read the other posts in the Sand Blast Weekend series:
1. Sand Blast Weekend’s Main Event: The Beach Party
2. Lost at Sea: The Sand Blast Weekend Kickoff Party
3. Undertow: Sand Blast Weekend’s Opening Night After Party
4. Sand Blast Weekend’s Drag Race and Handbag Toss
5. Siren of the Sea: The Sand Blast Women’s Pool Party
6. Wet: The All Girl Dance Party
7. Sand Blast Weekend’s Deep Blue Dance Party
8. Wrapping It Up: Sand Blast Weekend’s Riptide Pool Party
9. Riptide Pool Party Entertainment
10. Sand Blast Erotica
11. Up and Away with the Elite Trampoline Academy